A person can be excused for the following reasons:
- Served within one year.
- Expectant mother, OR parent not employed full time who has custody of a child under 6 years of age.
- Person 70 years of age or older.
- Full time law enforcement or investigative personnel.
- Practicing attorney or physician (at discretion of court).
- Medical impairment (attach doctor's statement).
Responsible for the care of someone who is mentally or physically incapable of caring for him/herself (attach doctor's statement).
NOTE: A person is not eligible for jury duty for the following reasons: Under prosecution (felony). Convicted felon, civil rights not restored. No longer reside in county. Declared incompetent by Court of Law.
Please call (863) 402-6766 or (863) 402-6767 after 5:00 P.M. the day before you are to report.